Saturday, April 12, 2008

Owl City; On the Wing

GF &I - the weekend we were in love .. with books and the school library


my sad worthless phone now


attempting to smile without teeth but omfg!
i have no upper lip and she has double of it!

rare normal moment

we were coincidentally superwomen but
c is secretly saying 'look at my nostrils!!'


then she says 'look at my teeth!!'
i think she's secretly wearing dentures. you can't even see my braces that clearly.


now we're just dead newscasters
(or i'm just as always, looking angrily at my econs notes disguised as the script
while charm has serious cross-eyed issues)


mygawdd my charm should attend my theatre studies class. she can exercise her facial muscles very well.


then c says 'LOOK IM SO CUTE WHEN I DO THIS'
i almost died laughing.

moooom you tied my hair too tight

skinny! give me skinny face!




can't believe you just wasted your time with 2 bored girls right.
HAHA.

BEST GF AWARD. (along with best whiner)